College of Education
Established in August, 1999 by the Ministry of Education, the College of Education was the first of its kind in a comprehensive universty in Taiwan. It is currently composed of seven academic units: the Department of Adult and Continuing Education (Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. programs), Graduate Institute of Elder Education (Master), Department of Criminology (Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. programs), Graduate Institute of Education (Master and Ph.D. programs), Center for Teacher education (Pre-service training program for primary and secondary school teachers), Graduate Institute of Curriculum Research, and Graduate Institute of Sport and Leisure Education (with the newly established Undergraduate program of the Department of Athletic Sports).
This college has existed For more than ten year, all faculty members have engaged in various researches in the fields of educational theories and practices, teaching, and popularization services. The College provides excellent proficiency, and now claims leadership in the realm of domestic education studies. Moreover, the College is the most important unit of educational research in both Central and Southern Taiwan.
- Department of Adult and Continuing Education (B.Ed.,M.Ed. & Ph.D.)
- Graduate Institute of Elder Education (M.Ed.)
- Graduate Institute of Education (M.Ed. & Ph.D.)
- Department and Graduate Institute of Criminology (B.A., M.A. & Ph.D.)
- Center for Teacher Education
- Graduate Institute of Curriculum Study (M.Ed.& Ph.D.)
- Department of Athletic Sports (B.Ed.)
- Graduate Institute of Sport and Leisure Education (M.Ed.)
- Master in Educational Leadership and Management Development (M.Ed.)